If you decide to work with us, the process for valuing your business is as follows:
- You fill out the form on this page or call us at 610-325-7066 to introduce yourself and your business.
- We will start by having an introductory, confidential phone call or meeting with you to cover the basics.
- You will then need to provide us with the last three years of annual financial information, which may include profit & loss statements and balance sheets, federal income tax returns, or accountant-prepared financial statements.
- We will recast your financials to show the true profitability, which is one of the steps in developing the value and marketability range for your business. Since businesses are bought and sold based on multiples of EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation & Amortization) or SDE (Seller’s Discretionary Earnings), this is a critical step.
- Once the analysis is complete, we will schedule a time to follow up with you to discuss value, the process, the most likely selling price and deal terms, and your best options.
Start with A No Obligation Valuation Analysis
One misstep that business owners commonly make is they fail to realize that the structure of a deal is just as important as the price, which can lead to poor business decisions. Our team has decades of combined experience and will provide you with a complete assessment, including a discussion of most probable selling price and deal terms, in order to help you navigate this complicated process.